Event & Membership Manager
Do-er of All Things
- Favorite Movie: It’s A Wonderful Life
- Favorite Quote: I’m grateful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength
- Other places you’ll find me:
- Proudest Moment: (Not counting my children) is still to come.
- Favorite Sport: Football
As Office & Membership Manager, I keep the Rhino world organized, manage the 6 Week Challenge, lead the front desk staff and aim to always “keep the building standing”, which can be a fun challenge in and of itself. 🙂
Front Desk Attendant
Gettin’ Schtuff Done – Like a Boss!
I Lead a Double Life
Director of Training
Adult & Kid’s Class Coach
Motivation Guru (ie. Burpee Proctor)
- Favorite Movie: White Men Can’t Jump
- Favorite Quote: Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
- Other places you’ll find me: The parks, the river, home, foothills trails
- Proudest Moment: I’ve had many moments that I’m proud of including losing almost 70 pounds to switching careers. My proudest moment I think would be overcoming my drastic fear of public speaking by leading a group of almost 300 Spartans in a group workout!
- Favorite Sport: Baseball
- Certs: CPT, SGX 1 & 2, CES, WLS, TRX, CrossFit L1
I coach Boot Camps, TRX, Ninja Warrior, Kids Ninja Warrior and OCR classes, CrossFit, Obstacle Course Racing, Family Boot Camps, Date Night, weekend events and pretty much everything we offer. I’m here to help you accomplish things that you didn’t think were possible!
Form Enforcement Officer
I Drink the Coffee & Fix the Things
Kid’s & Adult Class Coach
The Sweetest Soul of Us All
- Favorite Movie: The Butterfly Circus
- Favorite Quote : “The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.”
- Other places you’ll find me: When I’m not at Camp Rhino, you can find me at Idaho Cheer or in my kitchen.
- Proud Moment: Checking off fitness goals!
- Certs: NASM CPT and TRX
- My secret: I love making myself uncomfortable to grow.
I create future Rhinos in the ages 5-9 kid’s Ninja classes and coach adult Boot Camp and TRX! Bring the family out to build your skills with us!
Deliverer of “the Calmness”
- Favorite Movie: “The Lego Movie” Everything is Awesome! or “The Matrix” Do you know what is real??
- Favorite Quote: “Yoga is the unifying art of transforming dharma into action, be it through inspired thought, properly nurturing our children, a painting, a kindness or an act of peace that forever moves humanity forward.”
- Other places you’ll find me: Fulfilling Domestic Engineering responsibilities, in the kitchen, my yoga mat (at home, traveling and at Sage Yoga and Wellness) or in the great outdoors adventuring!
- Proudest Moment: The birth of my two babies.
- Favorite Sport: Volleyball
- Certs: RYT 200, CHN, Level II Reiki Practioner
My yoga classes draw upon the diverse knowledge of my collective mentors, all of which were brought together by Marisa Weppner and Sage Yoga School here in the Boise valley. My classes are infused with the wisdoms received through the many seasons and cycles of life and offer meditation, pranayama, and a grounding asana practice. Whether teaching hatha, vinyasa, or gentle yoga, I aim to integrate awareness of what the body is experiencing in any giving moment. It is my heart’s desire that the experiences my students have in class will overflow into their everyday life.
- Favorite Quote:The true test of a champion is not whether or not he can triumph, but whether he can overcome obstacles.
- Other places you’ll find me:There are other places?!
- Proudest Moment: Most of my proudest moments are “Proud Mom” moments for knowing I did all I could to raise a strong-minded, beautiful, kind daughter and she exemplifies those things. Also was super proud of my mom for finishing her very first Spartan Race at the age of 63! For myself, though, I would have to say the first Spartan Beast finish was pretty overwhelming – 10hrs on the mountain with a torn hamstring and not at all in Beast-shape, but we finished, and that’s what matters! What a great day!
- Favorite Sport: I LOVE my Dallas Cowboy football!
- Certs: PN L1 Nutrition Coach, PN L2 Nutrition Coach, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Todd Durkin Mastermind Platinum, EntreLeadership Platinum, High Performance Academy Platinum, ACE Group Fitness Instructor, ACE Health Coach Cert, ACE Sports Conditioning Specialist, ACE Nutritionist, NASM Nutritionist
I’m here to remind people they are stronger than they believe possible, if only they can master their mindset!
Reliever of the Busy Minds & Achy Muscles
- Favorite Movie: Office Space
- Favorite Quote: There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. “Ask me in person and I will tell your more”
- Other places you’ll find me:Camping in, on or near water, anywhere with my family.
- Proudest Moment:Summer of 2015- whole family being baptized together in the Boise Rive, 2016- completing Spartan Sprint with my husband
- Favorite Sport: Watch Football. Play Tennis.
- Certs:AFAA, ACE- group fit…Insanity, Piyo, Mat Science, Zumba (Kids, Gold, Sentao), Strong, TRX, Schwinn Cycle, Kettlebell
I foster a safe environment for people to challenge their norms and step out of their comfort zones – physically, mentally and spiritually. I use the group dynamic to encourage accountability and the pay-it-forward mentality. I aspire to lead others to be leaders!
Adults & Kid’s Class Coach
The Solo Female CrossFit Coach (Outnumbered!)
- Favorite Movie: Harry Potter movies
- Favorite Quote: “What doesn’t kill you will only make you stronger”.
- Other places you’ll find me: Spartan Race course, local races, with my kids, on the football field
- Proudest Moment: Kids are always first, but aside from those, my proudest moment has to be when I started believing in myself, and not letting what others said influence me. Our own happiness can only come from within, and once that realization hit, I’ve flourished in so many different ways, and I know that others can as well. I’m also constantly stepping outside of my comfort zone by being in front of groups of people with all eyes on me, I hate being the center of attention!
- Favorite Sport: Football and Swimming
- Certs:CrossFit L1, Intern working on Personal Training Certification
I coach Happy Hour, Bootcamp, CrossFit, Kids OCR, and adult OCR skills classes. I’m here to push you past your own limits, and to remind you that it could always be worse.
Adults & Kid’s Ninja Warrior Coach
It’s the Quiet Ones You Have to Watch
- Favorite Movie: Princess Bride
- Favorite Quote: “No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
- Other places you’ll find me: Playing Soccer
- Proudest Moment: Anytime I can coach someone to the top of the Warped Wall is a proud moment!
I am an adult and Kid’s Ninja coach, and I aim to eradicate the word “can’t” from the vocabulary of everyone I meet!
Child Care Attendant
Kisser of “Boo-Boos” & Parent Relief Agent
- Favorite Movie: Phantom Of The Opera
- Favorite Quote: “Remember To Always See The Rose In The Vase And Not The Dust On The Table”
- Other places you’ll find me: Out and About Having Fun With My Kiddos, Camping and Hiking In The Summer and Snowboarding As Much As I Can In The Winter!
- Proudest Moment: My proudest moment is the moment I became a mom! My kids and family are my world. They have encouraged me to become the best person I can possibly be and to show them the sky is the limit and to always go for your dreams!
- Favorite Sport: Volleyball & Golf
Enter about me here.
Adult Class & Stretch Coach
World Traveler Extraordinaire
- Favorite Movie: The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
- Favorite Quote: “Everything is part of it.” –Tom Robbins
- Other places you’ll find me:The Payette River attempting to kayak, camping, hiding under trees, or online trying to find the next country I want to visit (and hopefully you can find me in one of those countries eventually!)
- Proudest Moment:Up until I was twelve years old I had been a gymnast, but that era ended with a full spinal fusion. Luckily at twelve, I was able to recover quickly and find other sports to compete in to stay active. Losing my flexibility in my spine was hard for me—I had always been very involved in sports that relied on it. In my freshmen year of college I participated in my first Iyengar yoga class and after a lot of hard word, determination, and courage I performed my first backbend in 8 years. Still thankful to Vickie at Boise Yoga for her guidance to keep my muscles safe! 🙂
- Favorite Sport: To succeed at: Skiing; To constantly kind of suck at, but never stop trying: White Water Kayaking
- Certs:Currently an Intern studying for my Personal Training Certification
I coach Happy Hour, Boot Camp and Stretch classes at Camp Rhino Boise. My goal as a coach is to help people find mental strength and confidence through physical outlets. Our physical health is tied so strongly to our subconscious that my only wish is to help people see the world through the happiest of lenses — and that starts with ourselves!
PiYo & Insanity Coach
The Most Humorous Introvert You’ll Ever Meet
- Favorite Movie: The Holiday
- Favorite Quote: Women have many faults while men only have two; everything they say, and everything they do. (I don’t actually believe that but it’s just too darn funny to not put out there!)
- Other places you’ll find me:Underwater basket-weaving with Coach Brian
- Proudest Moment:When I stepped on the scale to read 100 lbs lost! My mother, brother, sister, brother in law and college best friend all underwent gastric bypass to lose weight. We had all struggled with our weight, with what seemed like no alternative other than surgery. But I did it on my own. I dug deep and put in the work. No greater feeling than to know you have something inside you to accomplish things you didn’t think were possible. Getting Insanity LIVE certified was a pretty close second.
- Favorite Sport: Volley Ball
- Certs:CPR, Insanity Live, PiYo Live
I am a group exercise instructor in the Insanity Live and PiYo Live formats. I try to get you to forget you’re working out; take the chore out of exercise; eliminate the nagging depressed feeling of “having” to and make it a fun experience. I want you to feel more confident and amazing every time you leave. I want you to move better, breathe better, enjoy life and experience more by giving you a kick a$$, solid workout you can’t get on your own!
Adult Class & Event Coach
The Reason We Need a Swear Jar
- Favorite Movie: Star Wars (the original trilogy… duh)
- Favorite Quote: “Do… or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
- Other places you’ll find me: Adventuring somewhere with my hubster and three pups.
- Proudest Moment: Whenever I can out-witt Brian Whaley without having to drop into the burpee swear jar!
- Favorite Sport: Do lightsaber duals and battling Pokemon count?
- Certs: Adult/Pediatric CPR, First Aid, AED, BS in Health Sciences, MBA in Healthcare Management, Notary Public, Intern working on Personal Trainer Certification
Enter about me here.
CrossFit Coach & Mobility Guru
The Programmer of All CrossFit Torture
- Favorite Movie: How can you just choose one? Star Wars maybe. The Matrix? Scott Pilgrim Versus The World perhaps.
- Favorite Quote: Don’t let you’re happiness depend on something you may lose.
- Other places you’ll find me: Relaxing at a coffee shop, enjoying the outdoors, and sleeping at home.
- Favorite Sport: Soccer (a.k.a. the legit football)
- Proudest Moment: Well, I’m one of those that always thinks I could do everything better but I remember a time during a soccer game when I took the ball coast-to-coast, basically flying past every opposing player and, with three people hanging on to me, shot a laser past the goalie. I overheard my coach saying it was probably the greatest goal he had ever witnessed.
- Certs:CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, IKFF Level 1 Certified Kettlebell Trainer, ACSM Health Fitness Specialist, BA in Exercise Science
I assist people on their paths to becoming more fully human.
Hold on- Let me get my glitter pants!
- Favorite Movie: Way too many to choose from… Star Wars (OT), Rushmore, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, to name a few.
- Favorite Quote: I don’t that it’s my favorite, but I really like this one: “Try a little harder to be a little better.” Gordon B. Hinckley
- Other places you’ll find me: At home (working, playing, sleeping), bombing the Greenbelt on my longboard.
- Proudest Moment: Anytime I see my wife and kids succeed with their goals.
- Certs:CrossFit L1 Certification
Insert Info Here
Owner/Event Equipment Transporter
Head of All Things Janitorial
Owner/Front Desk Attendant
Head of All Things Painted or Plastered
- Favorite Movie: Independence Day, Anything Patriotic
- Favorite Quote: “I’m old, not dead!” – Old People Everywhere
- Other places you’ll find me: Quilting
- Proudest Moment: Birth of My Children
- Certs:17 Years as a High School Math Teacher (Teaching Cert), Kids Academy Coordinator
Aside from being an owner, I spend my time at Rhino getting to know members at the front desk, painting and repairing equipment and filling in wherever I am needed. I ran my first Spartan Race at the age of 63, and I’m here to remind people that they are capable of anything; they just need to do it their way!
Adult Ninja Warrior Coach
Child Care Attendant
Manager of the Little People
- Favorite Movie: The Little Rascals & Matilda
- Favorite Quote: Be a Fruit Loop in a world full of Cherrios.
- Other places you’ll find me: Target eating popcorn and Hobby Lobby.
- Proudest Moment: My kids births are def my proudest moments but besides them I have to absolutely say my proudest moment was when I stopped telling myself “I can’t do that or can’t do this” and completed my first Trifecta in “2017”. Believing in myself and taking chances was the hardest thing I have ever done because I have always doubted myself. But Camp Rhino changed that perspective and now I KNOW I can do ANYTHING I put my mind to.
- Favorite Sport: Baseball
I am the Child Care attendant to our evening Bitty Rhinos!! I am a mother of 2 young ones so I know the importance of parents being able to escape for some “Me” time to clear their minds & take care of themselves. By parents dropping off their kids to me they are not only getting that 1-2 hours of “Me” time that’s well-needed but they are also getting the satisfaction of knowing that their kids are in good hands, no matter if they are being dropped off in a happy mood or a screaming match! I love & adore each and every little Rhino I come in contact with.