(See our Schedule for these classes/programs!)
• Insanity – Forget everything you think you know about high-intensity workouts. Because INSANITY turns old-school interval training on its head. If you’ve ever been to a Spin class, you know how that works. You motor along at a moderate pace for awhile – then all at once, you kick up your speed and heart rate – just for a minute or so. After that, it’s back to a lower gear, giving you plenty of time to catch your breath. But with INSANITY, you do exactly the opposite. You work flat out in 3 to 5-minute blocks, and take breaks only long enough to gulp some air and get right back to work. It’s called Max Interval Training, because it keeps your body working at maximum capacity through your entire workout. You keep pushing your limits – so your body has to adapt.
• PiYo – Who says you have to jump, grunt, strain, and punish your body to get amazing results from your workout? Not with PiYo… PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined. The muscle sculpting of Pilates + the flexibility of Yoga + nonstop, fluid movement = Results!
• TRX Suspension Training – Born in the Navy SEALs, Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously. You’re in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise – because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance. TRX Training meets you where you are and takes you where you want to go, blurs the lines between training and play, strength and flexibility, and empowers you to be better at what you love.
• MMA Conditioning – MMA inspired cardio training workout including a variety of MMA drills. There is no sparring or grappling, but you might get some bag work or protected partner punching/kicking drills. This is a great class to come to if you need a great workout and to work out your frustrations!
• Yoga – Vinyasa Flow on Mondays and Rhino Yoga (Hatha) on Thursdays! (Yoga is ONLY available with our All-Access Membership option.)
• Mobility & Stability– The goal of Mobility & Stability is to “develop postural stability throughout the kinetic chain without compromising mobility at any point” Which boils down to… the parts that should be stable are stable, and the parts that move should move correctly – leading to postural stability. Come join our Mobsters today! (Mobility & Stability is ONLY available with our All-Access Membership option.)